People are People (and so are wolves) (XP: Pending)
- With Sir Wyran finally catching up with the group, his heavy armour making the descent difficult, the party enter the large cave. The stench of sweat, musk and dung make their eyes water.
- The large cavern is filled with stolen goods. Casks of wine, crates of produce and equipment and other pieces of merchandise stand against the walls. Several reeking bedrolls are spotted and a single, narrowing tunnel is seen disappearing into the darkness at the back of the cave. Heading further up, Traiel spots two very injured inhabitants, an ogre and winter wolf. Taking a position in the tunnel bend, he hears the sounds of winter wolves beginning to growl at their presence.
- Sir Wyran approaches the injured creatures to slay them before they could awake but his heavy armour alerts the wolf who rises and spews forth an artic wind. Katarina tries to sleep the wolf but it shrugs it off as it stands to defend itself. The ogre never stands as Greta lunges forwards and rips its throat out. The winter wolf is finally slain by various blades.
- The winter wolves continue to growl in the next cavern and Greta calls out to them. She reveals that they are very loyal to the giantess and they will defend their home. She then growls out a challenge and the creatures surge forwards into the ogre den. One falls foul of the invisible bear trap while another finds itself stuck in the webbing that suddenly crossed the cavern. A messy and difficult battle commences that ends with the wolves being crushed by spell, sword and jaws.
- Greta turns to Sir Wyran issues forth her disgust at his actions of trying to slay an injured and sleeping winter wolf for they are as intelligent as any human. They are more than simple animals and if he is not willing to slay another human in cold blood than he should keep the same honour in regards to all other intelligent races.